Matthew J. Stevens
District Manager / Minneapolis
Mr. Stevens received his B.A. and M.S. in Architecture and is a licensed Residential Building Contractor (Minnesota) and a Certified Lead Renovator.
He has more than 23 years of construction industry experience handling contract and project management, construction documentation, building codes, property claims, estimating and construction defects for residential, multi-family, and commercial construction projects.
Mr. Stevens has extensive industry experience in concrete masonry unit and cast-in-place concrete foundations, insulated concrete form (ICF) construction, slab on grade, floor and roof truss systems, low-slope and steep-slope roof assemblies and coverings, masonry, wall coverings, single-family home construction, multi-family building construction, and custom home building. He has worked in the restoration construction field as an estimator, supervisor, trainer, and project manager to repair and restore properties following large loss disasters.
Education and Certifications
- Master of Architecture, University of Minnesota – Twin Cities
- Bachelor in Architecture, University of Minnesota – Twin Cities
- Licensed Contractor: Minnesota
- Certified Playground Safety Inspector (CPSI)
- EPA Certified - Lead Safe Firm and Renovator: Environmental Protection Agency
- Certified Water Damage Restoration Technician (WRT): Institute of Inspection Cleaning and Restoration Certification