Matthew A. Severson
Senior Consultant / P.E. / Boston
Mr. Severson holds a B.S. degree in Civil Engineering and is a registered Professional Engineer in Maine, Massachusetts, and New Hampshire.
He is a forward-thinking, versatile engineering professional with a proven track record of leading diverse teams designing and constructing complex projects. He leverages his experience to evaluate and breakdown even the most difficult projects into more manageable elements to ensure a positive outcome for his clients.
Mr. Severson has extensive experience in design and construction in the facility, life science, municipal, and transportation industries.
Education and Certifications
• Civil Engineering, B.S.: Michigan Technological University
• Registered Professional Engineer: Massachusetts, Maine and New Hampshire
• National Council of Examiners for Engineering and Surveying: NCEES Record #39868
• Pro-Core Project Manager Certified
• 10-Hour OSHA Training – Construction Safety & Health Certification
• Confined Space Training Certification
• OSHA Lift Training Certification