Michael F. Lamb
Senior Consultant / P.E., LEED AP / Atlanta
Mr. Lamb received his Bachelor of Science in Mechanical Engineering from Cornell University. He is a licensed Professional Engineer in Georgia, Alabama, Florida, North Carolina, Tennessee, Virginia, New York, Ohio, and Nevada. In addition, he is also a LEED® Accredited Professional, Certified Energy Manager, Certified Building Commissioning Professional, and ASHRAE Healthcare Facility Design Professional with more than twenty years of Mechanical, Plumbing, and Fire Protection engineering design consulting experience.
Mr. Lamb’s expertise and experience includes building systems/MEP and fire protection system failure analysis, MEP and fire protection system design analysis, the design and inspection of heating ventilating and air conditioning (HVAC), building control systems, plumbing systems, steam, medical gases, and fire protection systems as well as commissioning and energy management evaluations.
- Residential, commercial, and industrial MEP, HVAC, Fire Protection, and equipment failures
- MEP and Fire Protection design analysis and construction defects
- Consumer product failures
- Forklift and Aerial Lift Evaluations
Education and Registrations
- Bachelor of Science in Mechanical Engineering – Cornell University, 1992
- Registered Professional Engineer – Georgia, Florida, Alabama, North Carolina, Tennessee, Virginia, New York, Ohio, and Nevada
- Leadership in Energy and Environmental Design, Accredited Professional (LEED® AP)
- Association of Energy Engineers Certified Building Commissioning Professional (CBCP)
- Association of Energy Engineers Certified Energy Manager (CEM)
- American Society of Heating, Refrigeration & Air-conditioning Engineers Healthcare Facility Design Professional (HFDP)
- Certified Forklift and Aerial Lift Operator