Michael F. Lamb
Senior Consultant / P.E., LEED® AP, ASHRAE, CRMI / Atlanta
Mr. Lamb holds a B.S. degree in Mechanical Engineering and is a registered professional engineer in Georgia, Alabama, Florida, North Carolina, Tennessee, Virginia, New York, Ohio, and Nevada.
He is also a LEED® Accredited Professional, Certified Building Commissioning Professional, and ASHRAE Healthcare Facility Design Professional with more than 20 years of mechanical, plumbing, and fire protection engineering design consulting experience.
He has worked as a project manager, a project engineer, a commissioning agent, and an energy manager on a diverse range of projects in the healthcare, educational, industrial, institutional, commercial, and hospitality sectors.
Mr. Lamb’s professional expertise includes the design of heating ventilating and air conditioning (HVAC) building control systems, plumbing systems, steam, medical gases, and fire protection systems. Project experience includes healthcare facilities, commercial buildings, industrial facilities, data centers, high-rise buildings, educational facilities, multi-family residential, and hospitality complexes.
In addition, Mr. Lamb developed and led the commissioning and energy management programs on numerous healthcare facilities.
Education and Certfications
• Mechanical Engineering, B.S.: Cornell University
• Registered Professional Engineer: Alabama (#35900-E), Georgia (#024557), Florida (#66827), Nevada (#015125), New York (#077335),North Carolina (#24749), Ohio (#71969), Tennessee (#111702), and Virginia (#043352).
• Certified Residential Mold Inspection (CRMI): Professional Mold Inspection Institute
• Accredited Professional (LEED® AP): Leadership in Energy and Environmental Design
• Certified Building Commissioning Professional (CBCP): Association of Energy Engineers #985
• Healthcare Facility Design Professional (HFDP): American Society of Heating, Refrigeration & Air-conditioning Engineers
• SCUBA Diving Certification: NAUI