Michael M. Powell
District Manager / P.E. / Tampa
Mr. Powell holds a B.S. degree in Civil Engineering with an emphasis on structural/geotechnical design and analysis. He is a registered professional engineer in Florida and Texas.
Mr. Powell’s experience in geotechnical analysis began in college performing research, experimentation and analysis for projects funded through the Florida Department of Transportation regarding the uses of various materials for geotechnical applications.
Education and Certifications
- Civil Engineering, B.S.: Florida State University
- Registered Professional Engineer: Florida and Texas
- Leadership in Energy and Environmental Design Accredited Professional (LEED® AP): USGBC
- Certified Indoor Air Quality Investigator: NAMP
- Licensed Mold Assessor: Florida
- Licensed Mold Remediator: Florida (#MRSR2561)
- Level I Thermographer