Nicholas B. Palmer
Senior Consultant / P.E. / Boston
Mr. Palmer has over thirty years of construction and consulting engineering experience acquired through site development, building construction, civil and forensic engineering projects. His experience includes site investigation, forensic investigation and remediation, project and construction management. Mr. Palmer’s engineering knowledge combine technical and managerial skills acquired through hands-on training in conjunction with research and continuing education for assignments locations throughout the New England region and Florida.
Mr. Palmer’s expertise and experience includes property condition assessments, ADA analysis, preliminary building design, schematic design, commercial and residential site design, design of stormwater management systems, construction drawings and specification preparation and analysis.
- Construction document and code compliance evaluations
- Damage assessment for residential or commercial buildings
- Moisture damage assessment for commercial or residential buildings
- Damage assessment for buildings located in FEMA flood zones
- Construction defect investigation for residential and commercial buildings
Education and Registrations
- BS Civil Engineering, University of New Hampshire
- Registered Professional Engineer - Massachusetts, Connecticut, Rhode Island, Maine, Florida