Patrick T. Earley
Fire Consultant / CFI, CFEI, CFPS, CHRS, ECT / Dallas/Ft. Worth
Mr. Earley received his Bachelor Degree in Criminal Justice Administration from the University of Phoenix. He is a Certified Fire Investigator (IAAI-CFI), Certified Evidence Collection Technician (IAAI-ECT) from the International Association of Arson Investigators, Certified Fire and Explosion Investigator (CFEI-NAFI) from the National Association of Fire Investigators, Certified Fire Protection Specialist (NFPA-CFPS) and Certified Hazard Recognition Specialist (NFPA-CHRS) from the National Fire Protection Association.
Mr. Earley’s expertise includes origin and cause investigation, failure analysis, fire code compliance, hot work fire safety, and life safety compliance.
- Origin and cause determination for residential and commercial properties
- Origin and cause determination for passenger and commercial vehicles
- Fire protection systems
- Fire fatality and burn victim investigation
Education and Certifications
- BS, Criminal Justice Administration, University of Phoenix 2014
- Fire Inspector ICS, 120 hours of Instruction
- Certified Fire Investigator
- Certified Hazard Recognition Specialist
- Certified Fire Protection Specialist
- Certified Evidence Collection Technician Certified Fire and Explosion Investigator