Paul H. Schneider, Jr.
Fire Consultant / IAAI-CFI / Kansas City
Mr. Schneider holds an A.A. in Fire Science and is a Certified Fire Investigator through the International Association of Arson Investigators. He is also a Certified Fire Investigator in Missouri.
As a firefighter for 25+ years, Mr. Schneider has seen a wide range of fire, arson, and explosion scenarios. As a fire investigator, he has conducted origin and cause investigations on fatal structure fires, residential fires, commercial fires, vehicle fires, and post-blast investigations.
Mr. Schneider is highly knowledgeable about fire suppression systems, fire alarm systems, fire suppression operations, hazardous materials incidents, building construction plans, and fire/explosion investigations.
Education and Certifications
• Fire Science, A.A.: Kansas City Kansas Community College
• Emergency Medical Technician: Washburn University
• Certified Investigator: International Association of Arson Investigators (IAAI)
• Certified Fire Investigator: State of Missouri
• Certified Fire Inspector I: International Code Council
• Certified Firefighter 1&2: Kansas (Tested)
• Certified Fire Service Instructor (Tested)
• Certified Hazardous Materials Technician (Tested)