Paul J. Richins
Fire Consultant / AiFireE / London
Mr. Richins is a former Station Manager with Staffordshire fire and rescue service. Paul completed is 30 years’ service before becoming an independent consultant in the fire industry. Paul now specializes in fire investigation, fire safety and accident investigation.
Paul conducted numerous fire investigations and fire safety inspections during his fire service career. As a former Protection Manager he was responsible for the development, co-ordination and management of all Technical Fire Safety and Fire Investigation Officers.
Mr. Richins was recognized for achievements throughout his career and was the recipient of awards that include Commendation, good conduct and long service. He is a member of the United Kingdom Association of Fire Investigators (UK-AFI) and a Member of the Institute of Fire Engineers (IFE).
Education and Certifications
- Fire Command & management Studies/BTEC Higher National Certificate
- UK Fire service Station Officer Exam
- Fire Investigation (Acquisition/Application)/ BTEC Level 3 (Advance Award)
- PAS 79 Fire Risk Assessment (CS Todd & Associates Ltd.)
- IQ Level 4 Diploma in Fire Safety (Fire Inspectors) (QCF)
- Expert Witness Evidence/ BTEC Level 7 (Advance Professional Award)
- ILM Level 5 Award in Management
- UK-AFI (United Kingdom association of fire investigation)
- IFE (Institution of fire engineers)