Philip M. Noah
Central and East Regions Fire Division Manager / CFI / St. Louis / Oklahoma City / Tulsa
Mr. Noah is a Certified Fire Investigator, a Certified Vehicle Fire Investigator, and a licensed private fire investigator in Missouri. He is also a licensed private investigator in Arkansas, Oklahoma, Kansas, and Illinois.
He has over 28 years of experience in fire suppression operations, fire/explosion investigations, technical rescue, hazardous material incidents, fire code enforcement, and building construction plans review. Over his career, he has led or assisted in the origin and cause of more than 500 fire and explosion investigations. As a fire investigator, he conducted origin and cause investigations on fatal structure fires, residential fires, commercial fires, and vehicle fires.
Education and Certifications
- Certified Vehicle Fire Investigator CVFI: NAFI
- Certified Fire Investigator (CFI): State of Missouri
- Certified Fire Investigator (CFI): International Association of Arson Investigators
- Certified Fire Inspector II: International Code Council
- Licensed Private Fire Investigator: Missouri
- Licensed Class “A” Peace Officer: Missouri
- Certified Firefighter 1&2: Missouri
- Certified Fire Officer 1&2: Missouri
- Certified Fire Inspector: Missouri
- Certified Fire Inspector 1&2: International Code Council
- Certified Hazardous Devices Technician (Bomb Technician): Federal Bureau of Investigation
- Certified Fire Service Instructor: Missouri
- Certified Major Crimes Investigator: Springfield Missouri Police Dept.