Phillip A. Keena
Fire Consultant / IAAI-CFI / Kansas City
Mr. Keena holds an A.A. in Fire Administration, a B.S. in Organizational Leadership, and an M.S. in Management. He is a Certified Fire Investigator through the IAAI, as well as in Missouri. He is also a licensed Private Fire Investigator in Illinois and Missouri. Mr. Keena also holds a Private Detective License in Iowa, Kansas, Montana, Nebraska, and Oklahoma.
As a firefighter for 25+ years, Mr. Keena has seen a wide range of fire, arson, and explosion scenarios. As a fire investigator, he has conducted origin and cause investigations on fatal structure fires, residential fires, commercial fires, and vehicle fires.
Mr. Keena is highly knowledgeable about fire suppression operations, technical rescue, hazardous materials incidents, building construction plans, and fire/explosion investigations. He also has an extensive knowledge in the residential construction industry due to his experience as a licensed contractor for 15+ years.
Education and Certifications
- Fire Administration, A.A.: Johnson County Community College
- Organizational Leadership, B.S.: MidAmerica Nazarene University
- Management, M.S.: Colorado State University
- Certified Fire Investigator: State of Missouri
- Licensed Private Fire Investigator: Missouri and Illinois
- Licensed Private Detective: Iowa, Kansas, Nebraska, and Oklahoma
- Certified Firefighter 1&2: Kansas
- Certified Fire Service Instructor
- Certified Hazardous Materials Technician