Preston L. Forchion II
Senior Consultant / ACTAR / Philadelphia
Mr. Forchion is a graduate of the United States Military Academy at West Point, New York with extensive industry experience in vehicle accident reconstruction. His experience and industry knowledge covers over 18 years of reconstruction methodology ranging from minor property damage crashes to multiple vehicle fatal collisions. Mr. Forchion is well versed in collisions involving motorcycles, bicycles, pedestrians, damage consistency, occupancy kinematics, and event data recorder download and analysis.
Mr. Forchion is a retired police officer and has extensive knowledge and training in Impaired and Intoxicated Vehicle Operation (DRE) and Emergency Vehicle Operations. Additionally, Mr. Forchion has training and experience in crash scene mapping using a Total Station, is a certified FAA drone pilot and is well abreast in performing aerial site inspections for a myriad of situations.
- Single and multi-vehicle collision reconstructions
- Commercial Vehicle collision reconstructions
- Motorcycle collision reconstructions and evaluations of operator reactions
- Pedestrian/Bicycle involved collisions
- Evaluation of visibility, lighting conditions, and filament conditions for vehicles
- Expert witness testimony
Education and Registrations
- B.S. Behavioral Science and Leadership, United States Military Academy
- Accreditation Commission for Traffic Accident Reconstruction, ACTAR #2480
- Federal Aviation Administration Part 107 Small Unmanned Aircraft Systems Pilot