Raymond M. Lemming
Principal Consultant / P.E. / Chicago
Mr. Lemming holds a B.S. degree in Civil Engineering, an MBA in Business Administration and a J.D. in International Law and Construction. Over his 40 years of experience, he has gained extensive industry experience in construction, construction management, and design on all types of infrastructure projects and a wide variety of buildings both internationally and domestically. Work includes dams, hydroelectric plants, airfields, tunneling, heavy highway, local road construction, water treatment and wastewater treatment plants, water mains, sanitary sewers and storm sewers, hospitals, high rise buildings and ancillary infrastructure buildings.
Early in his engineering career Mr. Lemming was deeply involved in the development of computerized construction scheduling (Primavera) which led to his lifelong involvement in the area of construction project controls, scheduling, estimating, and cost control as well as the development and implementation of electronic document systems. Mr. Lemming has worked for the U.S. and local governments, private contractors, engineering firms, and a surety business.
Mr. Lemming has degrees in Civil Engineering from Illinois Institute of Technology, Business from Central Michigan University, and Law from Chicago Kent. He is a Registered Professional Engineer and a licensed attorney in the State of Illinois.
Education and Certifications
- Civil Engineering, B.S.: Illinois Institute of Technology
- Psychology, B.S.: University of Dayton
- Business Administration, M.B.A.: University of Michigan
- International Law and Construction, J.D.: Chicago Kent School of Law
- Professional Engineer: Illinois
- Certified Instructor for Insurance Licensing
- Comparative International Law Certification
- Licensed Attorney: Illinois