Raymond M. Lemming
Principal Consultant / P.E. / Chicago
Mr. Lemming has degrees in Civil Engineering from Illinois Institute of Technology, Business from Central Michigan University, and Law from Chicago Kent. He is a Registered Professional Engineer and a licensed attorney in the State of Illinois.
Mr. Lemming's expertise and experience includes construction management and dispute resolution on infrastructure and commercial projects worldwide. He has been deeply involved in the project controls fields of scheduling and estimating. He has extensive experience working for both government and the surety on problem projects, project workouts, and contract defaults as well as managing and participating in litigation.
- BSCE (Structures), Illinois Institute of Technology
- Juris Doctor (Comparative Law), Chicago-Kent School of Law
- MBA (Management), Central Michigan University
- BS (Psychology), University of Dayton
- Registered Professional Engineer - Illinois
- Licensed Attorney (Illinois)