Richard A. Rambacher
Principal Consultant / P.E. / Cleveland / Pittsburgh
Mr. Rambacher graduated in from Cleveland State University with a Bachelor of Science degree in Mechanical Engineering and followed with a Master’s Degree in Business (Finance and Marketing). He is a licensed Professional Engineer in Ohio, Nebraska & Nevada (inactive). He has over 40 years of experience in the design of industrial, municipal, educational and commercial facilities, including systems analysis. Mr. Rambacher has been instrumental in the procurement of equipment, analyzed failures and developed solutions for hundreds of mechanical systems, including single and multiple family dwellings, water treatment and waste water treatment facilities, cleanrooms, manufacturing operations and hospitals.
Over the course of his career he has been responsible for supervising the design and installation of chiller systems, hot water and steam boiler systems as well as building inspectors and approval agencies such as ETL and UL. Major accomplishments include the design of odor control systems, large energy recovery systems for the industrial sector and filed several provisional patents. He has provided expert witness testimony in OSHA noise and dust cases. He was also involved in the design of heating, ventilating and air conditioning (HVAC) equipment for Miami-Dade County hurricane approval.
- Control system evaluation
- Design and construction deficiencies/code compliance
- Building mechanical failures
- Wind, hail, lightning, and flood damage
- Source of moisture
- Cooling and heating system failures
- Mediation and arbitration
- Noise and odor abatement
- Compliance to ASHRAE Standards
- Energy consumption analysis
- System repair cost analysis
- B.S E. in Mechanical Engineering – Cleveland State University.
- M.B.A.- Cleveland State University
- Registered Professional Engineer - Nebraska, Nevada (inactive) and Ohio
- Certified Energy Manager (CEM)
- EPA 608 Certified
- Esco Certified in basic HVAC