Richard A. Rambacher
Principal Consultant / P.E. / Cleveland / Pittsburgh
Along with a B.S. in Mechanical Engineering and an M.B.A. in Finance and Marketing, Mr. Rambacher is a registered professional engineer in Florida, Illinois, Indiana, Kentucky, Ohio, Michigan, Nebraska, Pennsylvania, West Virginia, and Texas.
He has over 40 years of experience in design, engineering, procurement, engineering management, project and construction management, mechanical systems design and evaluation, scheduling, cost estimating, budget control, implementing quality and control procedures, contract management, and financing of capital projects. He’s managed over 100 new construction and renovated capital projects.
Education and Certifications
- Mechanical Engineering, B.S.: Cleveland State University
- Finance & Marketing, M.B.A.: Cleveland State University
- Registered Professional Engineer: Florida, Illinois, Indiana, Kentucky, Ohio, Michigan, Nebraska, Pennsylvania, West Virginia, and Texas
- Certified Energy Manager
- EPA 608 Universal License
- ESCO Certified for Basic Refrigeration