Robin S. Caulfield
Construction Division Manager / R.A., LEED AP BD+C / San Francisco/Concord
A graduate of California Polytechnic State University with a Bachelor of Architecture and a B.S. degree in Construction Management, Mr. Caulfield has experience in architectural design, project management, construction documentation and construction contract administration. He has been a licensed general contractor since 1991 and a licensed architect since 1993. He is a registered professional architect in the states of Arizona, California, Illinois, Nevada, Oklahoma, Texas, and Utah.
Mr. Caulfield’s expertise includes premises liability assessments (including slip/trip/fall evaluations at pedestrian walkways and bathtub slip/falls), roofing and building envelope assessments, ADA analysis, building code analysis, facilities and property condition assessment, planning, preliminary building design, schematic design, construction drawings and construction specifications preparation, building consultants coordination, construction claims and disputes, and construction contract administration and support.
Mr. Caulfield is a past president of the Las Vegas Chapter of the Construction Specifications Institute and has been registered with the National Council of Architectural Registration Boards since 2005. He is also an accredited professional for building design and construction with the U.S. Green Building Council for Leadership in Energy and Environmental Design (LEED). Mr. Caulfield actively served on the Seven Hill Estates Architectural Review Committee from 2003 through 2011. He was an owner/operator/property manager of a 32-unit apartment complex from late 2010 until spring 2016.
Education and Certifications
• Architecture, B.Arch.: California Polytechnic State University-San Luis Obispo
• Construction Management, B.S.: California Polytechnic State University-San Luis Obispo
• Registered Professional Architect: Arizona, California, Illinois, Nevada, Oklahoma, Texas, and Utah
• Licensed General Building Contractor: California
• Certified Construction Contract Administrator
• National Council of Architectural Registration Boards Certificate Holder
• LEED-Accredited Professional for Building Design and Construction
• Excel Tribometers CXLT Certification #1312491
• Infrared Radiation for Weatherization & Energy Audits Certification