Roy F. Gottschalk, Jr.
Principal Consultant / CFEI, CVFI, ACTAR / Atlanta / Birmingham
Mr. Gottschalk is a Certified Accident Reconstructionist (ACTAR #1406), a NAFI Certified Fire and Explosion Investigator (CFEI), NAFI Certified Vehicle Fire and Explosion Investigator (CVFI). Mr. Gottschalk has been the lead investigator for traffic accident reconstructions. He has reconstructed accidents involving: commercial tractor/trailers, high-speed fatality collisions, daytime and nighttime accidents, car-motorcycle collisions and vehicle rollovers. Mr. Gottschalk managed and maintained a fleet of commercial vehicles, trained and supervised commercial truck drivers, maintained all company records for DOT compliance (Hazmat included), and holds a commercial driver’s license himself.
Mr. Gottschalk has also been the assistant investigator for fire and explosion origin and cause investigations of industrial, commercial, and residential fires; watercraft and vehicular fires.
Mr. Gottschalk has testified both in deposition and state court.
- Vehicle accident reconstruction
- Commercial vehicle accidents
- Vehicle fire origin and cause
- Mechanical evaluation/Inspections
- Motorcycle and bicycle accidents
- Pedestrian accidents
- Desk reviews for motor vehicle accidents
- Forensic mapping of accident sites
- Vehicle event data recorder imaging
- BBA, University of West Georgia
- AS University of North Georgia - Engineering Technology
- Accreditation Commission on Traffic Accident Reconstructionist (ACTAR) - #1062
- NAFI – Certified Fire and Explosion Investigator (CFEI)
- NAFI- Certified Vehicle Fire Investigator (CVFI)