Ryan C. Todaro
Senior Consultant / P.E., MRSA / Ft. Lauderdale
Mr. Todaro has a Mechanical Engineering degree from Purdue University with extensive industry experience in the HVAC system design for commercial and residential buildings. His experience and industry knowledge covers over 13 years in areas of heating, ventilation, and air conditioning (HVAC) and plumbing systems design, engineering, project management, and mechanical design evaluation. Since joining Rimkus in 2015, Mr. Todaro has also conducted numerous vehicle accident reconstructions and product failure evaluations.
Mr. Todaro is a licensed Mold Accessor in The State of Florida. His experience with mold cause and origin stems from his experience with HVAC. His MEP experience also includes plumbing design of: domestic water systems, sanitary drainage and venting, and equipment selection.
- HVAC inspection/evaluation
- Plumbing inspection/evaluation
- Vehicle accident reconstruction for passenger vehicles and commercial vehicles
- Consistency evaluations of vehicle accidents
- Product design, installation, and material failure analysis
- Construction Defect
He also has provided legal depositions in support of technical findings for civil proceedings.
Education and Registrations
- BS Mechanical Engineering, Indiana University, Purdue University of Indianapolis
- Registered Professional Engineer – Florida
- Licensed Mold Assessor - Florida