Principal Consultant / ACTAR / Oklahoma City
Mr. Haney has an extensive law enforcement background. In 2001, Mr. Haney retired after 22 years of service from the Oklahoma Highway Patrol. Mr. Haney, while with the Oklahoma Highway Patrol, investigated and reconstructed collisions as an Accredited Reconstructionist. Mr. Haney is ACTAR accredited and has been continuously since 1993. While with the Oklahoma Highway Patrol, Mr. Haney became USDOT CVSA certified in roadside inspection, hazardous material and tanker inspection. Mr. Haney’s professional practice is in the area of accident reconstruction with an emphasis on commercial vehicle accident reconstruction. Mr. Haney’s experience and industry knowledge covers over 35 years in areas of investigating passenger vehicle, pedestrian, motorcycle, commercial vehicle and electronic download accident reconstruction.
Mr. Haney has performed accident reconstructions on thousands of collisions involving commercial tractors and trailers, passenger cars, pedestrians, motorcycles and bicycles, trains and large multi-vehicle collisions. Mr. Haney holds numerous certifications in accident reconstruction, airbag control module downloads and analysis and commercial vehicle braking systems. Mr. Haney has reconstructed collisions in most states of the continental United States and Alaska and prides himself on a quick, professional response that provides answers to his clients.
- Accident Investigation & Reconstruction: Commercial Vehicles, Passenger Vehicles, Pedestrians, Bicycles & Motorcycles
- Engine Control Module (ECM) Data Retrieval and Analysis, Reconstruction of Collisions Involving Sing or Multiple Heavy Vehicles
- Damage Consistency Evaluation
Education and Registrations
- A.S. – Police Science – Oklahoma State University
- ACTAR Accreditation Commission on Accident Reconstruction #496
- TAARS Texas Association of Accident Reconstructionists