Seth L. Rosenman
Architect / AIA / Denver
Mr. Rosenman has practiced architecture for more than thirty years with many projects in Colorado as well as on both coasts. He is a registered architect in several states, and holds a certificate from the National Council of Architectural Registration Boards (NCARB). He leads the company’s Project Advisory Services practice in the western region.
Mr. Rosenman has held leadership positions in several firms, including his own private practice. He has experience in all phases of building planning, design and construction for numerous public and private clients, with many project-delivery methods. Among his many projects are offices, university buildings, schools, and research laboratories. As a hands-on general practitioner, Mr. Rosenman has been the project architect and lead designer on projects large and small. He has extensive experience in site and building design, as well as building science and technologies. He has routinely evaluated the performance of contractors and sub-consultants and has mediated between competing interests.
This diverse and in-depth project experience, from feasibility studies through construction administration, provides Mr. Rosenman with the perspective of a seasoned professional. He has expertise in- building envelope design, professional standard of care in architectural practice, building codes, and the evaluation of construction defects.
- Project Advisory Services
- Third-party design review
- Building envelope consulting
- Building code and ADA Compliance
- Subcontractor work-product evaluation
- Field evaluation
- Professional Standard of Care and Construction Defects:
- Compliance with programmatic requirements
- Compliance with contractual obligations
- Coordination of subconsultants' work
- Project delivery
- Conformance with construction documents
- Construction quality
- Master of Architecture - University of Colorado, Denver
- Bachelor of Environmental Design - University of Colorado, Boulder
- Registered Architect - Colorado, Arizona, New Mexico, Wyoming