Principal Consultant / P.Eng. / Ottawa, Canada
Mr. Vongmanisak is the Manager of our Building Sciences department for the Ottawa Branch. He is experienced in retrofit, rehabilitation, and assessment/evaluation/testing projects. He has particular expertise in building envelope assessment/evaluation projects and has completed over 200 of these projects nationwide in the past 6 years.
He has experience in a wide variety of projects for numerous national clients such as financial institutions, commercial, governmental institutions, and real estate management agencies. Mr. Vongmanisak has significant site experience to provide specialized site services. Through his experiences dealing with different clients, contractors, and trades, he has developed a strong understanding of the importance of building and maintaining quality relationships between all parties and the importance of clear, concise, and effective means of communication. He provides skylight review and design support for any re-roofing projects.
Education and Certifications
• B. Eng., Construction Engineer: École de technologie supérieure (ÉTS), Montreal, QC
• D.C.S., Civil Engineering Technology: Dawson College, Montreal, QC
• Professional Engineer: Professional Engineers Ontario (PEO)
• Professional Engineer: Ordre des ingénieurs du Québec (OIQ)
• Working at Heights in Ontario and Quebec: Training
• Operator Certification for Aerial Lift and Elevated Work Platform in Ontario: Training
• WHMIS in Construction in Quebec: Training
• WHMIS 2015/ SIMDUT 2015 (SGH) in Ontario and Quebec: Training
• Confined Space Entry in Quebec: Training
• Asbestos Awareness in Quebec: Training