Stanton K. Smith
Senior Consultant / P.E. / Oklahoma City
Mr. Smith is an engineering graduate of Trinity University in San Antonio, Texas with experience in structural failure analysis and remediation, building envelope evaluation, and industrial air quality remediation. He is a registered professional engineer in Oklahoma and Texas.
Mr. Smith’s areas of expertise include: construction error assessment related to foundations, framing, roofing, and exterior veneers; building component failures due to expansive soils or soil compaction issues; water intrusion determination; material handling equipment installation and diagnosis; particulate air quality measurement and control; HVAC and plumbing-induced structural damage and water intrusion determination; and structural assessments pursuant to tornado, earthquake, and ground or air-based explosive activity.
- Roof Damage evaluation
- Structural evaluation of buildings
- Flooring failure assessments
Education and Registrations
- B.S. Engineering – Trinity University
- Registered Professional Engineer – Oklahoma, Texas P.E.
- Member, National Society of Professional Engineers
- Member, Oklahoma Structural Engineers Association
- Member, International Association of Certified Home Inspectors