Thomas L. Parco
Property Division Manager, Western Region / R.A. / Los Angeles/Irvine
Along with a B. Arch. in Architecture, Mr. Parco is a registered professional architect in Arizona, California, Connecticut, Georgia, Hawaii, Nevada, New Mexico, and Oregon. He has extensive experience in architectural design, project management, and construction documentation.
His experience includes property condition assessments, construction defect analysis representing subcontractors and developers, expert testimonies, premises liability assessments (including trip/slip/falls at pedestrian walkways and bathtub slip/falls), ADA analysis, planning, preliminary building design, schematic design, construction drawings preparation, construction specifications preparation, building consultants coordination, and construction administration and support.
Mr. Parco has been an active member of the American Institute of Architects since 2000, has been registered with the National Council of Architectural Registration Boards since 1991, and is an accredited professional with The U.S. Green Building Council for Leadership in Energy and Environmental Design (LEED).
Education and Certifications
• Architecture, B.Arch: California Polytechnic State University
• Registered Professional Architect: Arizona, California, Connecticut, Georgia, Hawaii, Nevada, New Mexico, and Oregon
• Certified XL Tribometrist (CXLT): Excel Tribometers, LLC (Certificate #1111425)
• Certified Playground Safety Inspector
• Leadership in Energy and Environmental Design (LEED) Certification: U.S. Green Building Council