Thomas L. Parco
Western Region Property Division Manager / R.A. / Los Angeles/Irvine
Mr. Parco received his Bachelor's in Architecture degree from California Polytechnic State University. He is a Registered Professional Architect (RA) in California, Nevada, Arizona, New Mexico, Oregon, and Georgia with experience in architectural design, project management, and construction documentation.
Mr. Parco has been a member of the American Institute of Architects, has been registered with the National Council of Architectural Registration Boards since 1991, and is an accredited professional with The U.S. Green Building Council for Leadership in Energy and Environmental Design (LEED).
Mr. Parco's expertise and experience includes property condition assessments, construction defect analysis representing various subcontractors, general contractors, and developers, providing expert testimonies, premises liability assessments (trip/slip/falls), ADA analysis, planning, preliminary building design, schematic design, construction drawings preparation and analysis, construction specifications preparation and analysis, building consultants coordination, and construction administration and support.
- Litigated construction defect cases
- Designated expert for waterproofing, roofing, stucco, windows, flashing, sheet metal, painting, millwork, floor tile, showers, chimneys, drywall, countertops, and other building systems.
- Designated expert for professional liability in regards to architects' standard of care.
- Building types include single family residences, multi-family residences, custom residences, manufacturing facilities, hotels, commercial properties, schools, and office buildings.
- Property assessments
- Evaluation and condition assessments of single family residences, multi-family residences, custom residences, manufacturing facilities, hotels, commercial properties, office buildings, governmental buildings for various reasons including water intrusion, wind damage, hail damage, and settlement.
- Premises liability cases
- Multitude of assignments in personal injury or premises liability for slip/trip/fall cases with testifying experience in deposition and trial.
- ADA knowledge and expertise with testimony in federal court.
- Evaluation of various properties for compliance with ADA standards, building codes, and safety standards.
- B. Arch. Architecture - California Polytechnic State University
- Registered Professional Architect in California, Nevada, Arizona, New Mexico, Oregon, and Georgia