Senior Electrical Consultant / P.E., CFEI / Tampa
Mr. Martin holds a B.S. degree in Electrical Engineering and is a registered professional engineer in Florida, Ohio and Kentucky and is a Certified Fire and Explosion Investigator.
His professional career includes extensive practical experience in all facets of electrical engineering, including design, installation, troubleshooting, research and development. He has experience in power generation, HVAC, refrigeration, failure analysis and complex data evaluation and is familiar with the National Electrical Code (NEC), National Electric Safety Code (NESC) and construction practices.
Education and Certifications
- Electrical Engineering, B.S.: The State University of New York at Buffalo
- Professional Engineer: Florida, Ohio, and Kentucky
- Certified Fire and Explosion Investigator: National Association of Fire Investigators
- Occupational Safety & Health Administration (OSHA) HAZWOPER Certified
- Emergency Medical Technician (EMT-D)