Tyler E. Mark
Associate Consultant / Des Moines
Mr. Mark holds a B.S. degree in Construction Engineering. He has extensive industry experience in commercial and residential construction. His experience and industry knowledge spans 10 years in the areas of pre-construction, design-build coordination, site supervision and coordination, construction management, scheduling, cost estimating, budget maintenance, and construction safety.
Mr. Mark is experienced with supervision and/or management of construction standard of care, means and methods for: gravity stormwater and sanitary sewer systems; poured-in-place concrete foundations, columns, shear walls, partition walls, horizontal flatwork on grade and elevated concrete on forms; post-tension poured-in-place elevated slabs; small and large crane operations; steel column and beam erection, light-gauge metal framing; conventional wood framing; conventional roof systems; flat roofs; ADA accessibility; hot mix asphalt operations; earthmoving equipment and operations; themed elements; track and trackless theme park attractions; cast-in-place saltwater pools; and exotic animal enclosures.
Education and Certifications
• Construction Engineering, B.S.: Iowa State University
• LEED AP Legacy
• Safety Trained Supervisor Construction (STSC)
• OSHA 10 Hour
• OSHA 30 Hour
• State of Florida Storm Water Management Inspector
• Certified Forklift Operator, Aerial Lift Operator, Rigging and Sling Inspector, Scaffold Installer/Inspector
• Firefighter I, Firefighter II, HazMat Ops, NREMT Paramedic, FEMA 100, FEMA 200, FEMA 700, FEMA 800