Wendy E. Campbell
Senior Consultant / CIH, CSP / Tampa
Ms. Campbell is a Certified Industrial Hygienist and a Certified Safety Professional with over ten years of experience working for government agencies and private industry. She holds a Bachelor of Science degree in Biology and a Master of Health Sciences degree from Boise State University.
Ms. Campbell’s experience includes the recognition, evaluation, and control of exposure to health hazards such as noise, silica, metal fumes and dusts, mold, solvents, formaldehyde, non-specific respirable particulates, wood dust, welding fumes, pesticides, and isocyanates. She has extensive experience performing workplace audits and inspections including evaluations of physical hazards such as machine guarding, hazardous energy control, industrial trucks, fall protection, personal protective equipment, walking/working surfaces, and confined spaces. She has reviewed, developed, and implemented safety and health programs and processes in industrial, medical, and educational settings.
Ms. Campbell is an authorized OSHA trainer for General Industry and Construction 10- and 30-hour courses, and has taught hazardous waste operator and emergency response (HAZWOPER) courses as well as participating in responses.
Ms. Campbell was a volunteer with the Idaho Central District Health Department’s Medical Reserve Corps and the City of Meridian Fire Department.
- Workplace incident investigations and employee injuries
- Chemical exposures – solvents, welding fumes, aldehydes, isocyanates (expanding foam)
- Indoor air quality investigations, including odor and mold assessment
- Assessing industrial processes for compliance
- Community and workplace noise evaluations
- Dust - crystalline silica, combustible, wood, nuisance
- Carbon monoxide measurement
- Sewage contamination assessment
- M.H.S. – Health Sciences - Boise State University, Boise, Idaho
- B.S. – Biology - Boise State University, Boise, Idaho