William P. Creeden
Eastern Region Construction Division Manager / P.E. / Atlanta
Mr. Creeden received his Bachelor's degree in Civil Engineering from the United States Military Academy. During his 25 year career, he has provided extensive construction management and engineering services in both the public and private sectors on major industrial, commercial, and residential projects.
Mr. Creeden has extensive experience in civil and structural engineering services to insurance companies, law firms, contractors, architects, and owners. He has specific expertise in the identification and remediation of construction defects and structural damage. This includes building envelope evaluation, identifications of design omissions and errors, foundation rehabilitation, and drainage evaluation. Through his extensive construction management experience he is able to efficiently evaluate the extent and repairability of structural damage resulting from wind, water, and other structural traumas.
- Evaluation of damage to commercial and residential structures resulting from tornados, hurricanes, wind, hail, and water.
- Evaluation of structural damage to commercial and residential structures resulting from vehicle and tree impacts.
- Investigation of construction defects resulting in water intrusion and structural failures in condominium and apartment buildings, as well as commercial and residential buildings.
- Developed four residential and mixed use subdivisions, and constructed and sold 72 single family homes.
- Extensive experience with the Federal Acquisition Regulation (FAR), and managed large construction contracts for USACE, AFCEE, and NAVFAC.
- Managed the construction of water treatment plants at 12 Superfund Sites across the eastern United States. Extensive experience with CERCLA, RCRA, and the Clean Water Act.
- Five years active duty as a Commissioned Officer with the US Army Corps of Engineers as a combat engineer 21J. Specific experience in combat construction, mobility, counter-mobility, and explosive demolition.
- B.S. Civil Engineering -United States Military Academy
- Registered Professional Engineer - Georgia