Yetan "Patrick" Li
Senior Consultant / CIH, CSP, EIT / Newark
Mr. Li holds a B.S. degree in Environmental Science, a B.S. degree in Environmental Engineering, and an M.S. degree in Environmental Science and Engineering.
He is a Certified Industrial Hygienist (CIH), a Certified Safety Professional (CSP), a New York State Asbestos Inspector/Project Monitor/Project Designer, a New York City Dept. of Environmental Protection Certified Asbestos Investigator, a New York State Dept. of Labor Certified Mold Assessor, a New Jersey State Dept. of Health Lead Inspector/Risk Assessor, a U.S. EPA New York State Lead Risk Assessor, and an Engineer in Training (EIT).
Mr. Li has approximately 10 years of experience in environmental, health, safety, and emergency response. He has conducted and completed investigations related to hazardous building materials investigations (e.g., asbestos, lead-containing paint, PCB containing materials, etc.), plus Indoor Air Quality (IAQ) investigations, OSHA Compliance Personal Air Monitoring for airborne heavy metals (such as lead, arsenic, cadmium), Confined Space Entry, developing/reviewing Job Hazard Analysis (JHA) and Health & Safety Plan (HASP), as well as risk assessment for lead in residential homes.
Mr. Li has also been involved in many projects involving hazardous materials remediation oversight.
Education and Certifications
• Environmental Engineering, B.S.: University of Jinan (Sino-American Dual Degree Program)
• Environmental Science, B.S.: Troy University (Sino-American Dual Degree Program)
• Environmental Science and Engineering, M.S.: Clarkson University
• Certified Industrial Hygiene (CIH)
• Certified Safety Professional (CSP)
• Engineer in Training (EIT)
• Lead Inspector/Risk Assessor: New York
• Lead Inspector/Risk Assessor: New Jersey
• Certified Mold Assessor: New York State Dept. of Labor
• Asbestos Inspector: New York
• Certified Asbestos Investigator: New York City Dept. of Environmental Protection
• SSPC C-5 Supervisor/Competent Person for De-leading of Industrial Structures
• Secure Worker Access Consortium (SWAC) card
• Transportation Security Administration (TWIC) card