Mr. Patrick Li holds a B.S. degree in Environmental Science, a B.S. degree in Environmental Engineering, and an M.S. degree in Environmental Science and Engineering.
He is a Certified Industrial Hygienist (CIH), a Certified Safety Professional (CSP), Professional Engineer (P.E.) in Environmental Engineering, a New York State Asbestos Inspector/Project Monitor/Project Designer, a New York City Department of Environmental Protection (NYCDEP) Certified Asbestos Investigator, a New York State Department of Labor (NYSDOL) Certified Mold Assessor, a New Jersey State Department of Health Lead Inspector/Risk Assessor, a U.S. EPA New York State Lead Risk Assessor.
Mr. Li has approximately 12 years of experience in environmental, health, safety, and emergency response. He has conducted and completed investigations related to hazardous building materials investigations (e.g., asbestos, lead-containing paint, PCB containing materials, etc.), plus Indoor Air Quality (IAQ) investigations, OSHA Compliance Personal Air Monitoring for airborne heavy metals (such as lead, arsenic, cadmium), Confined Space Entry, developing/reviewing Job Hazard Analysis (JHA), and Health & Safety Plan (HASP), as well as risk assessment for lead in residential homes and water intrusion property evaluations.
Mr. Li has also been involved in many projects involving hazardous materials remediation oversight.
EDUCATION & CERTIFICATIONS:
• Environmental Engineering, B.S.: University of Jinan (Sino-American Dual Degree Program) (2007)
• Environmental Science, B.S.: Troy University (Sino-American Dual Degree Program) (2007)
• Environmental Science and Engineering, M.S.: Clarkson University (2010)
• Certified Industrial Hygiene (CIH)
• Certified Safety Professional (CSP)
• Registered Professional Engineer (P.E.): New York
• Lead Inspector/Risk Assessor: New York
• Lead Inspector/Risk Assessor: New Jersey
• Certified Mold Assessor: New York State Department of Labor
• Asbestos Investigator/Project Design/Monitor: New York State Department of Labor
• Certified Asbestos Investigator: New York City Department of Environmental Protection