Consultant / P.Eng. / Ottawa, Canada
Mr. Sabha is a Structural Engineer Project Manager in our Structural and Building Envelope Engineering departments. He is experienced as a Project Manager and Building Science and Structural Design Engineer and has worked on a variety of new design, retrofit/rehabilitation, and assessment/evaluation projects. He has particular expertise in precast and pre-stress concrete design, strengthening of deteriorated structures, and restoration of heritage buildings. For the past 12 years, Mr. Sabha has been involved in inspections, structural evaluations, testing, and design of several projects in and around the National Capital Region. He has a total of 26 years of practicing engineering experience.
Mr. Sabha has experience in a wide variety of projects for numerous specialized clients. He has experience with residential houses, government heritage buildings, and institutional buildings. He has significant site experience as a Quality Control and Quality Varication Engineer (QVE). Through his experiences dealing with different clients, contractors, and trades, Mr. Sabha has developed a strong understanding of the importance of building quality relationships between all parties and the importance of clear, concise, and effective means of communication.
Education and Certifications
• Home Inspection Program: Algonquin College, Ottawa, Ontario
• Master of Engineering, Civil Engineering: U. Ottawa, Ottawa, Ontario
• Post Graduate Studies, Structural Engineering: Al-Baath University, Homs, Syria
• Bachelor of Engineering, Structural Engineering: Al-Baath University, Homs, Syria (1992)
• Professional Engineer: PEO
• Basics of Fall Protection & WHMIS 2019 in Construction: Construction Safety Association of Ontario
• Level II Secret and Reliability Level Security Clearance
• RCMP Security Clearance