Robert P. Kocher, P.E.
President and Chief Executive Officer / Houston / Tampa
Mr. Kocher holds a B.S. degree in Mechanical Engineering and a master’s degree in Business Administration. He’s a registered professional engineer in Florida, New York, North Carolina, and Texas.
Mr. Kocher has extensive management and engineering experience in the area of design, quality control, and high volume production operations. His background includes the development and testing of new products that verify reliability, quality, and product performance. Mr. Kocher has been involved in the design, manufacturing inspection and testing of tractor and trailer systems to meet unique client specifications.
Mr. Kocher’s comprehensive skills also encompass the implementation of techniques which enable him to evaluate product integrity without subjecting the product to damaging tests. In addition, Mr. Kocher has experience in computer product modeling which allows him to predict product performance.
Mr. Kocher’s areas of expertise include vehicle failure analysis, accident reconstruction and product failure analysis.
Education and Certifications
• Mechanical Engineering, B.S.: Auburn University
• Business, M.B.A.: Georgia State University
• Registered Professional Engineer: Florida, New York, North Carolina, and Texas
• Past Neutral: American Arbitration Association
• Memberships: American Society of Mechanical Engineers; Tau Beta Pi (National Engineer Honor Society)