October 16, 2023
Have you started planning your capital projects for next year? Assessment of your building’s exterior components, internal systems, necessary upgrades, and compliance with building codes and regulations will help you with capital planning for the upcoming year.
The Rimkus Built Environment team has the technical expertise needed to perform condition assessments of structures, building envelopes, pavement systems, and roofing systems. We can provide the assistance needed to understand your budgeting requirements and make plans.
Our team of experts are composed of architects, engineers, and technical specialists in offices spanning the United States and Canada. With a focus on resiliency and sustainability, we can help you meet climate requirements, comply with local regulations, and improve your building’s energy efficiency.
- Assess your property’s performance and current condition
- Prepare for seasonal weather changes
- Avoid premature damage caused by known issues
- Eliminate eyesores and potential risks to clients and employees
- Plan maintenance activities for optimal building performance
- Plan property repairs and upgrades
- Remain in compliance with building codes and requirements
Contact us now to take the first steps toward a more sustainable building and do your part to help reach climate goals.