Property damage is common. The Rimkus building consulting team’s extensive restoration background can help you return chaos back to normalcy as quickly and as inexpensively as possible.
The initial phase of property damage from fire, flood, weather, and other events, can create an emergency situation in the mind of the property owner. Because time is money, property owners hire emergency restoration contractors to mitigate the damage. When brought on during the Emergency Services phase of the loss, our team has proven that unnecessary reconstruction costs are often eliminated.
Our building consulting team’s extensive restoration background allows us to return chaos back to normalcy as quickly and as cost effective as possible. We have the experience to drive the work to the proper time and cost conclusions. We are an objective, third party that will control and assist with your loss.
Because of the challenges we have met and solved, we have a unique ability to recognize the details that determine the nature of the damage, how to identify critical business priorities, and the proper action to take.
Our consultants offer sensibility to the application of restoration and remediation problems. The “right tools for the job” are paramount, and we have a vast array of tools in our toolbox.
We can quickly…
- Provide a proper, fair assessment of damage
- Supply skilled oversight and job monitoring throughout the project
- Dramatically reduce business interruption and extra expense
- Establish an extensive scope of work that will stabilize the environment
- Define the remediation method and plan
- Construct an appropriate timeline to ensure a quick return to pre-loss conditions and operations
- Produce a detailed accurate Rough Order of Magnitude estimate to help set reserves and budgets.
- Technical science involved in the restoration process
- Intricate knowledge needed to identify scope and cost on a project basis
- Innovative thinking related to complicated losses
Joseph (Joe) A. Weitz
Our Building Consulting Services
Pre-Loss PlanningPre-loss planning creates an actual contract with the various restoration firms that control the scope of work for various situations, creates accountability, and helps control the loss for the clients’ benefits rather than the contractors. We produce, control, and review the various bid that may be offered for our clients.
Rapid ResponseOur team provides rapid response for emergency situations to help gain control over the scope of work, define the areas of damage, the best approach to return the property to a stable situation, and control the rebuild cost if needed.
Post-Loss Desk ReviewsOur team is adept at providing post-loss desk reviews for those projects that have been completed, but the invoice from the restoration contractor is higher than expected, or an independent third party is needed to validate the charges.