Energy and Resilience
Rimkus offers a diverse range of services and significant expertise focused on environmental, social, and (corporate) governance (ESG); greenhouse gas and carbon footprint reduction; and climate consulting. Whether addressing legislative changes or proactively reviewing assets in light of global fluctuations, expertise is required. Our diverse experience with buildings and knowledge of their relationship with the surrounding environment have helped our clients avoid unnecessary failures with their projects.
Energy Services include:
- Full assessments of the Building Envelope, MEP systems, and Elevators to Comprehensively Understand how Energy is Used in Your Buildings
- ASHRAE Level I, II, & III Audits
- Greenhouse Gas and Carbon Footprint Analysis and Benchmarking
- Energy Reporting for Compliance with Local Energy Reporting Ordinances
- Full Engineering Services for the Design of Energy and GHG-reducing Projects
- Project Management Services and Oversight of all Aspects of Bidding and Construction
Resilience Due Diligence
As natural events continue to shape the future of our landscape, Rimkus can help clients avoid failures related to the design, maintenance, and restoration of buildings, infrastructure, and communities.
When looking at structures, systems, and communities, there is an expectation that infrastructure should be able to resist an extreme event with minimal damage and functionality disruption during the event; after the event, it should be able to rapidly recover its functionality similar to, or even better than, the pre-event level.
Resilience Services include:
- Climate Analysis
- Resiliency Design Services
- Risk Management Strategies
- Capital Expenditure Studies
- Building Envelope Analysis
- Geotechnical Assessments
- Structural Assessments
- Seismic Assessments
- MEP Systems Evaluation
Our significant industry expertise allows us to apply a unique perspective to finding the most practical, cost-effective solutions to project challenges. We can help you evaluate and address the specific vulnerabilities of your buildings and their systems.