Over the past 20 years, Mr. Adam Seabrook has worked on various roofing sciences and building sciences projects, including roof condition assessments, roof leak investigations, preventative maintenance investigations, building envelope rehabilitation projects, and site investigations to obtain field data for both condition assessments and roofing/wall rehabilitation designs. Mr. Seabrook has also overseen the contract administration of several roof and building envelope rehabilitation projects. He has also analyzed and designed the replacement of existing roofing systems; detail drawing design/review (retrofit and new construction), specification preparation/review, and shop drawing reviews.
Mr. Seabrook has also overseen several paving projects, from site investigations to obtain field data for both condition assessments and parking lot rehabilitation designs, to site reviews to ensure contract conformance during the parking lot rehabilitation.
EDUCATION & CERTIFICATIONS:
• Architectural Technologist, Algonquin College, Ottawa, ON, (1999)
• Architectural Technician, Algonquin College, Ottawa, ON, (1998)
• Registered Roof Observer & Professional Member, Roof Consultants Institute (RCI)
• Crestcom Management Certification
• Working at Heights Training and WHMIS in construction, CSA of Ontario
• Advanced Roofing Techniques PAQ+S by Soprema
• Secret Level (PWGSC) & RCMP Security Clearances