Along with a B.S. and an M.S. degree in Mechanical Engineering, Mr. Adam Hall is a registered professional engineer in 27 states.
Mr. Hall has extensive industry experience in product design and testing and manufacturing. He has over 18 years’ experience with off-road construction equipment, on-road trucks, and machine-shop equipment.
His experience and industry knowledge includes roll-over protective structures, earth-moving equipment, horizontal directional drills, hydraulics, and drivetrains. He is also familiar with agricultural equipment, heating and air conditioning systems, fire protection systems, sheet metal forming, welding, machine tools, and woodworking tools. Mr. Hall is listed as the inventor on three U.S. patents.
Mr. Hall is also an accomplished gunsmith. As a hobbyist in this field, he has repaired, rebuilt, and fabricated firearms, both modern and antique. He fabricates and reloads modern and obsolete cartridges. To aid in this hobby, he is a skilled machinist and woodworker. In addition to being a rifle and shotgun instructor, Mr. Hall is a certified muzzle loader instructor.
EDUCATION & CERTIFICATIONS:
• Mechanical Engineering, B.S.: University of Tulsa (1995)
• Mechanical Engineering, M.S.: Purdue University (1997)
• Registered Professional Engineer: Alabama, Arizona, Arkansas, Colorado, Florida, Georgia, Illinois, Indiana, Iowa, Kansas, Kentucky, Louisiana, Minnesota, Mississippi, Missouri, Nebraska, New Mexico, New York, Nevada, North Carolina, Oklahoma, South Carolina, Tennessee, Texas, Utah, Virginia, and Wisconsin
• Certified Fire and Explosion Investigator
• Universal Refrigerant Handling Card: Environmental Protection Agency
• Mechanical Engineering Industrial Advisory Board: University of Tulsa
• CDR Tool Technician: Bosch
• Certified XL Tribometrist (expired)
• Range Safety Officer
• Instructor: Certified Rifle, Certified Shotgun, Certified Muzzle Loader
• Trained and certified operator for manlifts and forklifts per OSHA