Brian S. Zalewski
Fire Consultant / IAAI-CFI, FIT / Oklahoma City
Mr. Zalewski is a 2013 graduate of the Bachelor of Technology-Emergency Responder Administration program. He is also a Certified Fire Investigator and Fire Investigation Technician through the International Association of Arson Investigators (IAAI-CFI, FIT), holds an Intermediate level Peace Officer Certification in Oklahoma, Oklahoma Executive Fire Officer, Hazmat Technician Commander, and a Critical Care Paramedic/RN.
Mr. Zalewski served as Fire Chief and Lead Fire Investigator for Chickasha Fire-Rescue, where he investigated and conducted origin and cause determinations at more than 150 fires in various areas, including residential and commercial buildings, multi-family dwellings, commercial vehicles, wildland, agriculture-related machinery, and fatalities.
His professional experience includes code-related inspections and enforcement of the International Code Council - Fire and Building Codes, law enforcement officer, and investigator assigned to the Detectives Division of the Chickasha Police Department.
Education and Certifications
• BT-ERA, B.S. Oklahoma State University
• AAS, Emergency Medical Services, Oklahoma State University
• AAS, Municipal Fire Protection, Oklahoma State University
• AS, Degree Nurse, Rose State College
• Council on Law Enforement Education & Training, Intermediate Peace Officer (132670)
• Certified Fire Investigator (CFI) International Association of Fire Investigator (19-102323)
• Fire Officer III/IV Texas A & M Engineering Extension Services TEEX