Mr. Casey Ragsdale is an experienced mechanical engineer and technical consultant. He holds a B.S. degree in Mechanical Engineering Technology, an M.S. in Systems Engineering, and an MBA. Mr. Ragsdale is also a registered professional engineer in the state of California and an accredited traffic accident reconstructionist by the Accreditation Commission for Traffic Accident Reconstructionist (ACTAR).
Mr. Ragsdale’s professional practice is focused on forensic engineering and accident reconstruction. As a technical forensic engineering consultant, he has experience in the investigation and analysis of failures and issues including consumer products and appliances; heating, ventilation, and air conditioning (HVAC); plumbing failure; fire protection systems; residential and vehicular fire and explosion; vehicular failure analysis; lightning strike evaluation; large scale data analytics; and commercial and residential wind, hail, and moisture intrusion.
In addition to his forensic engineering engagements, Mr. Ragsdale has extensive experience in vehicle accident reconstruction. He is proficient in collecting and utilizing passenger vehicle event data recorder (EDR) and commercial vehicle enterprise content management (ECM) data, as well as numerous three-dimensional scanning, photogrammetry, and modeling technologies, and accident simulation software for the purposes of analysis and accident reconstruction.
Mr. Ragsdale also has broad, hands-on experience in carpentry, welding, machining, electrical wiring, and appliance repair. He also has over 16 years of experience in automotive repair and restoration and has extensive knowledge of the electric utility industry.
EDUCATION & CERTIFICATIONS:
• Mechanical Engineering Technology, B.S.: University of Arkansas at Little Rock (2015)
• Master of Business Administration, MBA: West Chester University of Pennsylvania (2019)
• Systems Engineering, M.S.: University of Arkansas at Little Rock (2020)
• Registered Professional Engineer: California
• Accredited Accident Reconstructionist: The Accreditation Commission for Traffic Accident Reconstruction
• Remote Pilot Airman Certificate, sUAS Rating
• Bosch CDR Tool Technician Training, IPTM (2018)