Christopher M. Woodall
Fire Consultant / CFI / Oklahoma City
Mr. Woodall has over a dozen years of experience in the fire service including field assignments in both small and large scale fire property losses, fire death and injury cases, arson for fraud investigations, and training & development solutions. Specific area of expertise is in determining the origin, cause and responsibility of fire and explosion losses. These assignments involve residential, commercial, industrial, vehicle, marine vessels, farm implement, heavy equipment, chemical, manufacturing, product liability and injury/death related fires and explosions. Mr. Woodall has extensive training in fire and criminal investigations, as well as response to hazardous material, chemical, and biological and EMS incidents. He is certified through the International Association of Arson Investigators as a Certified Fire Investigator (IAAI-CFI).
Consulting expertise includes evaluation of litigation related matters involving the case areas described above as well as explosions involving LPG, natural gas, fire code and standards compliance, fire detection and response systems, and investigation of fraud related fire incidents.
- Commercial Fire & Origin Determination
- Fire cost interpretation & analysis
- Vehicular Fire Origin & Cause determinations
- Heavy Equipment & off Road vehicles
- Large Commercial & Recreational vehicle
Education and Licenses
- Western Oklahoma State College
- Fire Science 60 Hours
- Certified Fire Investigator (IAAI)
- Licensed Private Investigator - Kansas, Oklahoma, Texas