Mr. Christopher Peace is a graduate of Drexel University with a bachelor’s degree in Mechanical Engineering. Mr. Peace has experience in vehicle accident investigation and passenger vehicle event data recorder (EDR) retrieval. Mr. Peace has experience with mechanical systems, 3D scanning and prototyping technologies, and computer-aided drafting and design. Mr. Peace completed courses in statics, dynamics, finite element analysis, engineering design, thermodynamics, fluid mechanics, and control systems design. He is an accredited traffic accident reconstructionist by the Accreditation Commission for Traffic Accident Reconstruction (ACTAR).
Mr. Peace is focused on the areas of vehicle accident reconstruction and investigation, failure analysis, and mechanical engineering.
EDUCATION & CERTIFICATIONS:
• Mechanical Engineering, B.S.: Drexel University
• Accredited Accident Reconstructionist: Accreditation Commission for Traffic Accident Reconstruction (Certification #4389)
• Society of Automotive Engineers (SAE): Member
• Licensed Private Investigator
• Crash Data Retrieval Technician
• FAA Part 107 Certified Drone Pilot