Mr. David Lund is an accredited traffic accident reconstructionist by the Accreditation Commission for Traffic Accident Reconstructions (ACTAR). His professional practice focuses on the areas of accident reconstruction, and he has extensive education, training, and experience in vehicle accident reconstruction.
Mr. Lund served as a licensed Texas Peace Officer and was his department’s lead traffic investigator for accidents resulting in serious injuries or death for criminal investigations. Mr. Lund was also a motorcycle-borne traffic enforcement officer. Since leaving public service, he has performed accident reconstruction and analyses on hundreds of cases involving commercial tractor-trailers, passenger vehicles, motorcycles, pedestrians, and bicycles.
EDUCATION & CERTIFICATIONS:
• Texas A&M University (130 hours of study)
• Accredited Accident Reconstructionist: Accreditation Commission for Traffic Accident Reconstructionists (Certification #3135)
• Advanced Collision Reconstructionist: Texas A&M Engineering Extension Service
• Crash Data Retrieval Technician
• Evidence Data Recorder Analyst
• FAA Small UAS (Drone) Pilot
• ASE Automobile Technician
• ASE Medium/Heavy Truck Technician
• Amateur Radio Operator: FCC licensed Technician
• Advanced Peace Officer: Texas Commission on Law Enforcement, Dec. 2005 – Dec. 2017