Senior Consultant / M.E., P.E., M.S. / Las Vegas
Ms. Theodosiou received her Bachelor of Science degree in Civil Engineering from the University of Patras in Greece, her Master of Science degree in Construction Management from Heriot-Watt University in the United Kingdom, and her Master of Engineering degree in Civil Engineering from the University of Virginia. She is a registered Professional Engineer in Nevada, Virginia, Texas, and Greece.
Ms. Theodosiou has extensive experience in structural analysis and design, structural inspections, and repairs. She has performed structural design in reinforced concrete, structural steel, wood, masonry, steel and reinforced concrete silo structures, equipment foundations, foundations with micropiles for tall structures, retaining walls, and auger cast piles. She has observed and evaluated the origin and cause of structural defects and failures for building structures, building and equipment foundations, earth retaining systems, road pavements, and drainage systems.
Ms. Theodosiou is highly skilled in Project Management techniques including scheduling, budget estimates, budget management, and quality control. She has supervised multiple construction projects for design compliance and construction methods and has been trained in construction safety. She has also received the MSHA Part 46 training for miners.
- Roof collapse
- Catastrophe damage including hurricane, flood, and earthquake
- Structural fire damage
- Hail damage
- Building settlement
- Foundation failure
- Moisture intrusion
- Commercial and residential construction defect analysis
- Construction Vibration
- Snow overload
- Wind damage
Education and Professional Associations
- B.S. - Civil Engineering, University of Patras, Patras, Greece
- M.S. - Construction Management, Heriot-Watt University, Edinburgh, United Kingdom
- M.E. – Civil Engineering, University of Virginia (UVA), Charlottesville, Virginia
- Registered Licensed Engineer in the Technical Chamber of Greece, GR
- A.S.C.E. – American Society of Civil Engineers - Member
- Professional Engineer (P.E.) – Licensed in Virginia, Nevada, and Texas