Mr. Eric Graham holds a B.S. in Civil Engineering and is a licensed professional engineer in 20 states with more than 30 years of experience.
Mr. Graham has extensive design experience with wood, structural and cold-formed steel, masonry, and concrete structures. He’s worked on a broad range of projects including single- and multi-family homes, dental and medical offices, branch banks, big box retail stores, multi-story steel-framed office buildings, multi-story concrete-framed hotel and condominium buildings, and overland conveyor systems with belts up to 72 inches wide and up to 200-foot truss spans. Early in his career, he conducted air monitoring on asbestos abatement projects. He also acted as the site engineer on projects in the Airport Operations Area of airports in the U.S. and completed federally mandated background checks.
He has experience with foundation systems including steel H and pipe piles, timber, composite timber piles, straight and belled concrete piers, GeoPiers, and spread footings and has completed projects using Canadian, European, and U.S. Codes in hurricane-prone regions, high seismic areas, and sub-arctic areas.
As a forensic engineer, Mr. Graham has completed structural evaluations using infrared cameras, failure analysis of roofs and walls, and performed construction administration and observations.
EDUCATION & CERTIFICATIONS:
• Civil Engineering, B.S.: University of Kansas (1990)
• Registered Professional Engineer: Alabama, Florida, Georgia, Indiana, Iowa, Kansas, Kentucky, Louisiana, Maryland, Michigan, Mississippi, Missouri, Nebraska, New Jersey, Ohio, Oklahoma, Pennsylvania, South Carolina, Texas, Utah, and Wyoming
• Missouri Site Assessment and Visual Evaluation Team Certification: Missouri State Emergency Management Agency (2010 – 2015)
• Certified English XL Tribometrist: CXLT (2016 – 2020)
• Remote (Drone) Pilot Certification: FAA (2021)