Mr. Fewzi Fardeheb is a California-licensed architect with over 35 years of experience in the design and construction industry, 30 of which have been conducting due diligence- and real estate-related property condition assessment (PCA) assignments for institutional and private equity clients. Mr. Fardeheb has completed over 2,500 PCAs throughout the United States and prepared curative budgets to remedy physical deficiencies on a myriad of projects that have ranged in scope and complexity from 70-story, high-rise office towers to complex, full-service hotels of over 1,000 rooms, as well as retail, industrial, and multi-family residential projects.
Mr. Fardeheb has extensive knowledge of the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) and the Fair Housing Act (FHA), having completed ADA accessibility surveys on hundreds of commercial buildings and FHA assessments on numerous multi-family residential properties. Mr. Fardeheb conducted construction monitoring on various residential and commercial properties.
EDUCATION & CERTIFICATIONS:
• Bachelor of Architecture (1980)
• Master of Architecture: UCLA, Los Angeles, California (1984)
• Master of Arts in Architecture: UCLA, Los Angeles, California (1991)
• Registered Architect: State of California, Registration #: C24886LA
• Memberships: National Council of Architectural Registration Boards (NCARB)