Mr. Giancarlo Grant is a civil engineering graduate of The University of Texas at Arlington and a structural engineering graduate of The University of Texas at Austin. He is a registered professional engineer in Arizona, California, Florida, Nevada, Oregon, and Texas. His experience includes the preparation and review of design drawings and contract documents for commercial buildings, fabric buildings, and tensile membrane structures. He has been involved in the analysis and design of materials including steel, concrete, masonry, and wood. His specialty knowledge includes cables, polytetraflouroethylene (PTFE), and polyvinylchloride (PVC) fabrics in structural applications.
As a forensic investigator, Mr. Grant is responsible for investigating and evaluating structural and other failure conditions in commercial and residential structures and properties including the analysis of architectural, civil, and structural design; and construction-related problems.
EDUCATION & CERTIFICATIONS:
• Civil Engineering, M.S.: University of Texas at Austin (2015)
• Civil Engineering, B.S.: University of Texas at Arlington (2012)
• Registered Professional Engineer: Arizona, California, Florida, Nevada, Oregon, and Texas
• Professional Member: American Society of Civil Engineers, Structural Engineering Institute
• Autodesk Building Performance Certificate
• Passed Level II of the Chartered Financial Analyst Program