Mr. Greg Curnes is an accredited Accident Reconstructionist with the Accreditation Commission for Traffic Accident Reconstruction (ACTAR #2794).
He worked in the law enforcement profession with the Missouri State Highway Patrol from 1993 to 2021 with over 27 years of experience in handling traffic accident investigations. His duties consisted of general road patrol and accident investigation and reconstruction.
Mr. Curnes was a member of the Major Crash Investigation Unit for 8 years with the Missouri State Highway Patrol. He has conducted investigations and reconstructions on thousands of accidents that included automobiles, motorcycles, pedestrians, bicyclists, ATVs, commercial motor vehicles, and aircraft. Mr. Curnes is certified in imaging, preserving, and analyzing a vehicle’s event data recorder.
EDUCATION & CERTIFICATIONS:
· Accredited Traffic Accident Reconstructionist: Accreditation Commission for Traffic Accident Reconstruction (ACTAR #2794)
· CDR System Technician: Institute of Police Technology and Management (2013)
· Forensic Mapping Specialist Certification: Missouri State Highway Patrol (2013)
· FAA Part 107 Remote Pilot License
· Memberships: Illinois Association of Technical Accident Investigators (IATAI)