James N. Pyatt
Property Division Manager, Central Region / P.E. / St. Louis
Mr. Pyatt is a graduate of the University of Missouri – Rolla with a Bachelor of Science in Civil Engineering and Master of Science in Civil Engineering with a geotechnical engineering specialty and has 25 years of geotechnical engineering and material testing experience. Mr. Pyatt has extensive experience with residential, commercial, light industrial, roadway and other public works projects.
Mr. Pyatt’s expertise includes design and installation of shallow and deep foundations, geogrid reinforced concrete modular block retaining walls, conventional gravity retaining walls, sheet piling, site preloading with wick drains, augered cast-in-place piles, pavements, slope analysis and remediation, wastewater lagoon liner design and construction, dam and levee underseepage analysis, seismic studies, structural fill evaluations, settlement analysis, subsurface mine impact studies, sinkhole evaluations, shoring design, and forensic studies.
- Geotechnical failure evaluations
- Grading and drainage evaluations
- Foundation settlement investigations
- Structural evaluation and repair recommendations
- BS Civil Engineering, University of Missouri – Rolla
- MS Civil Engineering, University of Missouri – Rolla
- Registered Professional Engineer in Missouri, Illinois, Indiana, Ohio, MIssissippi and Texas