Mr. Jeremy Buske is an accredited traffic accident reconstructionist by the Accreditation Commission for Traffic Accident Reconstructions (ACTAR). His professional practice focuses on the areas of accident reconstruction, and he has extensive education, training, and experience in vehicle accident reconstruction.
Mr. Buske served as a licensed Kansas City, Missouri, Peace Officer and has analyzed traffic collisions since 2005. While with the Kansas City Police Department, he was a lead crash investigator for collisions resulting in injuries and fatalities for criminal investigations. Since leaving public service, he has pursued continued education and performed accident reconstruction and analyses on cases involving commercial tractor-trailers, passenger vehicles, motorcycles, pedestrians, and bicycles. Mr. Buske is trained in the process of downloading, preserving, and analyzing data from commercial and passenger vehicle event data recorders.
EDUCATION & CERTIFICATIONS:
• Doctor of Business Administration, Project Management Cognate: Liberty University (2021)
• Master of Business Administration, Marketing: Baker University (2011)
• Bachelor of Business Administration: University of Missouri (2005)
• Peace Officer Certification: Missouri Commission on Law Enforcement, Kansas City, Missouri Regional Police Academy (2005)
• Accredited Accident Reconstructionist: Accreditation Commission for Traffic Accident Reconstructionists (Certification #3940)
• Advanced Crash Investigation and Collision Reconstructionist
• Crash Data Retrieval Technician
• Event Data Recorder Analyst
• FAA Part 107 Certified Small UAS (Drone) Pilot