Mr. John Brumleve is a registered architect certificated by the National Council of Architectural Registration Boards, a member of the American Institute of Architects, and a Certified Technology Specialist in Design within the audio-visual industry. He has over 30 years of professional experience in the design, documentation, and construction of commercial, residential, and institutional structures and audio-visual system design and construction in both the public and private sectors. Mr. Brumleve received his 6-year professional Bachelor of Architecture degree from the University of Cincinnati and has since been registered to practice architecture in the states of Ohio, Kentucky, Indiana, West Virginia, Michigan, Pennsylvania, and Hawaii.
Mr. Brumleve’s architectural experience in building design includes the production and supervising of contract documents, permitting, on-site construction observation, and post-project documentary presentations. His project experiences have included many custom and production single-family residences, multi-family housing, and facilities for corporate, higher and grade school education, institutional, medical, and retail, as well as facilities for the Air Force, the Army Corps of Engineers, the General Services Administration, and municipal and other governmental agencies.
In the audio-visual integration industry, Mr. Brumleve has designed, managed installation, and commissioned audio and video systems with particular emphasis on worship and entertainment venues and clientele in corporate, higher and grade school education, institutional, and retail sectors. He also has coordinated with multiple disciplines working to integrate the interface, control, and presentation of multiple technical subsystems as part of extended and complex venues.
As a forensic investigator, he inspects and analyzes building envelope failures in commercial, industrial, and residential properties as well as venue acoustic analysis and sound system diagnostics. Assignments include construction defects, roofing evaluations, building envelope failures and deficiencies, acoustic transmission failures, reverberation control, storm damage, deficiencies related to building code compliance, disabilities accommodation, property damage, and architectural standard of care.
EDUCATION & CERTIFICATIONS:
• Bachelor of Science of Architecture, Professional Degree, B.S.: University of Cincinnati, College of Design, Art, Architecture and Planning
• National Council of Architectural Registration Boards (NCARB): Certificate no. 103743
• Registered Architect: Hawaii License No. AR-19994; Indiana License no. AR12200070; Kentucky Registration no. 8680; Ohio License no. ARC.9310390; Michigan License no. 1301071995; Pennsylvania License no. RA409913; and West Virginia Registration no. 5585
• Certified Technology Specialist in Design (CTS-D): Member of AVIXA: ANSI-recognized audio-visual industry association requiring continuous education and recertification
• Certified Document Technician (CDT): Construction Specifications Institute (CSI) for professional project delivery standards development and certification.
• Licensed 14CFR part 107 Drone Pilot (UAS): Federal Aviation Administration no. 4604773