Mr. Justin Chavis holds a B.S. degree in Civil Engineering from the University of South Florida and is a certified Engineering Intern.
His professional experience is concentrated in structural design and analysis, assessments, and project management for high-rise condominium restoration projects. Mr. Chavis has a broad background in performing structural design and analysis work for a wide variety of residential building projects and multi-story structures. He has managed multiple construction design projects, which include performing site visits, managing and attending contractor and developer meetings, and coordinating plans during construction. Mr. Chavis also has experience in providing structural foundation and framing inspections and guiding construction projects for contractors and clients. He is skilled at designing architectural/structural drawings for new single-family-home construction projects, as well as developing utility layouts, riser diagrams, and load calculations for residential and commercial MEP projects.
EDUCATION & CERTIFICATIONS:
• Civil Engineering, B.S.: University of South Florida (2009)
• Certified Engineering Intern: Maryland (#44752)
• American Society of Civil Engineers (ASCE)
• American Indian Science and Engineering Society
• Construction Specifications Institute (CSI)
• International Concrete Repair Institute (ICRI)