Mr. Justin Crist is a consultant at Loss Management Solutions, A Rimkus Company with over 14 years of professional experience within the property restoration industry. He started off working part-time as a general laborer and restoration technician before growing into positions such as mitigation manager, project manager, estimator, and now as building consultant. Mr. Crist has also coordinated emergency CAT operations after major Hurricanes Irma, Michael, and Matthew. He is proficient in Xactimate, Symbility, Excel, and operating Matterport. Mr. Crist’s extensive background in the property restoration and insurance industries gives him the knowledge and expertise to handle any loss encountered.
EDUCATION & CERTIFICATIONS:
• Commerce & Business Administration, B.S.: University of Alabama (2015)
• IICRC – WRT: Water Restoration Technician (232753)
• Notary Public: Florida (HH 277371)
• IICRC – FSRT: Fire & Smoke Restoration Technician (232753)
• IICRC – OCT: Odor Control Technician (232753)