Mr. Mark Sole has been a certified police officer for the last 20 years with the City of Tulsa Police Department. Along with his service as a patrol and motorcycle officer and crime scene detective, he has over 13 years of that service as a traffic collision investigator. He is also a fully accredited traffic accident reconstructionist with the Accreditation Commission for Traffic Accident Reconstruction (ACTAR #1965).
Mr. Sole has been involved in the investigation of thousands of traffic collisions throughout his career, ranging from minor property damage to pedestrian, bicycle, commercial vehicle, and fatality collisions.
Over the last decade, Mr. Sole has provided consulting for evaluation of vehicular collisions scene physical evidence evaluation, vehicle photography, vehicle scale measuring, downloading of airbag control modules, downloading of commercial vehicle engine control modules, testing of commercial vehicle brake systems, interviewing investigating officers, scale diagrams and dynamics of a collision. He frequently uses his technical training and experience to provide trial testimony in both civil and criminal cases.
Mr. Sole is certified by the State of Oklahoma as a police instructor and has taught police officers in the field of accident investigation, crime scene processing, and both police and civilian motorcycle operatio
EDUCATION & CERTIFICATIONS:
• Criminal Justice, A.A.: Tulsa Community College (1998)
• Public Administration, B.A.: Northeastern State University (2001)
• Certified Law Enforcement Officer: Oklahoma (CLEET #27907)
• Accredited Traffic Accident Reconstructionist: Accreditation Commission for Traffic Accident Reconstruction (ACTAR #1965)
• Police Motorcycle Operator Instructor
• FAA Part 107 Drone Pilot
• Memberships: Fraternal Order of Police (Tulsa Lodge #93); National Association of Professional Accident Reconstruction Specialists; Society of Automotive Engineers, Illinois Association of Technical Accident Investigators